Basements & Laundry Rooms & Spas


I still can't get this basement from Martha Stewart Living November 2009, out of my head. Now the Laundry room has becoming my obsession. I would love to have mine look like this although it is neatly tucked away behind a door to hide the mess that growing right now. It has become the dumping ground for all things that don't have a place in our home any longer and is getting increasingly small. I don't spend a lot of time in there..run in and run out, but maybe if it looked like this I would. Not sure if it would make the laundry get done any quicker but it would be nice to have a little order. Organization calms the soul and gets the laundry done now it feels like a spa. Okay now I really want a Laundry Spa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan