Pumpkin Cream

I think it is going to be Pumpkin Cream. Here is what they look like on the wall.

The Pumpkin Cream is much more saturate with red and a richer color. The Bronze Tone now looks to peach and I definitely do not want that. Now on the the other walls. The color on the walls now is Ralph Lauren Sahara and it is a flat paint that shows every single finger print and is impossible to clean. I would like a color similar but possibly lighter. Here are a few colors in the gold/orange family that might work.
or I am looking a at a light version of what is currently in the room.


But still not sure this will look good or not. I don't want the no wall to be to light and non-color that it disappears or makes the room look off balanced. Okay need to make the decision before the weekend is over, so wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins