Mirror Mirror on the Wall


I have become obsessed lately with Mirrors. I had been thinking we need one in our new living room and started searching. I was sad discover how expensive a bit of glass and wood can be. I gave up and looked for other items for the wall. Then I discovered one on Craigslist for $35 and it is perfect and will post photos of when the wall is done. I also found one on Ebay for the bedroom to complete headboard wall. Now I see this one and I want to make it for make my Studio? Only thing is you need 22 antique yard sticks! I think I have three and I don't want to part with them just yet. Now something tells me that this is now going to be more expensive than the two mirrors I just bought. I will file this one a way for someday when my yard stick colletion gets bigger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan