Time to think about the Holidays

I have started to thinking about Christmas and the decorating that comes with it. I love to decorate a little different each each and tend to follow some sort of theme. The theme is usually inspired by a piece of ribbon or color of an ornament. Last year I made a few small cone trees out of garland. They didn't quote come out the way I wanted so this year I may reconfigure them with ribbon or string. I had seen some lovely understated glitter trees some where in my travels and could not seem to locate the image. I did find these although, one made from string and the others a little Alice in Wonderland like with polka dots. I think mine will be somewhere in between. Maybe a gold spray paint on the twine wrapped version but I will keep thinking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins