Twine Trees Part 3


I finally got to almost finishing the twine trees this weekend. They are just about done with the exception a few needing to be gilded. As I have said before, they are easy but time consuming because of the size of the twine. I spray painted them gold and silver and the gold tended to look more like bronze. This could be for two reasons, one is that the twine is dark to begin with and it may be showing thru and the other is my spray paint may be old! Can't remember buying it but I had it on my paint shelf. The silver I think looks the best and now comes the big decision of whether to keep a mixture of both or paint the remaining silver? I will have to think about it and decided later over this Holiday weekend once I start decorating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff