Wedding Days


This weekend we are celebrating a family wedding of a lovely couple and it is sure to be a fun occasion. In the ten years since my wedding so much has changed. I had my invitations printed by a mail order company and now everyone is creating there own online. I would have loved to have done that but I guess I just thought it was tradition to have them professionally printed. I probably would have changed them several times and would still be working on them today. In any case each Wedding is different like invitations so I can't wait to see what this Wedding has in store for me.

Comments

  1. Did you make this card for the happy couple? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't. Can't take the credit for it. I wish I was the creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan