Have a Merry and Peaceful Christmas


In my family every year we would post our Christmas list on the refrigerator so everyone (including Santa) could see. Each was a piece of blank lined paper with your name at the top in red or green (there were five girls) and had about 25 spots that could be filled in. One year when I was ten, I put on my list that I wanted peace in the world. Being raised the mist of the cold war and the hostage crisis it was pretty important to me that the world be peaceful at Christmas. Being the creative parents that I was bless to have,they gave me this dove ornament in a box with images of the earth on all sides. This ornament is in a special place on my tree to remind me not only of my parents but to wish for peace in the world this holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff