Simple Snowflakes




I have been thinking about my Christmas cards and have been mulling over a few ideas. I plan to start them  over the weekend since I have a long weekend. I love to take an image and reduce it to it's most simplest form. That is why I love this Snowflake display from Southern Living Dec 09. It is so simple yet a nice holiday decoration. It was made with embroidery hoops and canvas. They are arranged on the wall in the form of a snowflake. I am thinking about using this type of idea for my cards. Just need to create a couple images and then reduce to dots. Should be hard since I think my brain can handle it and if not there is always the computer to help. Have a great weekend and I will post my cards next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins