Twine Trees Part 4- Done


The Twine trees are done and glided. I have made ten in various sizes and currently they are in a holding area until I decide their next semi-permanent holiday location. The look very beautiful in the silver and was not too fond of the gold until I purchased a new can of spray paint. The one I was using was probably 6 or 7 years old and was dull and almost bronze (probably rust). The new can was bright and shiny and makes the trees stand out. I arranged them on shelves, that will soon be taken down soon when I paint the wall, to show how they would look with other accessories. I like them with the Snowflakes and the Reindeer since they almost look rustic because of the hairy twine. I plan to scatter them thru the living room and on the buffet once some of the other projects we have been working on are completed. This was a fun project although a little time consuming but general quite easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan