Getting Organized Sound of Music Style Part 1


Like everyone, some of my New Years Resolutions are to get organized and save more money. I covered these two with one project yesterday. I needed to make my desk look less messy and I figured I need some storage boxes to hide the mess in. I had a few stashed away from years ago, but they were the wrong color. So I decided to cover them with some leftover fabric. Now the leftover fabric was not curtians (aka Sound of Music) but a bed skirt that would not fit my bed and the fabric is too nice not to use for something. So now I have some new storage boxes that cost me $0. Now I just need to use other lessons in the Sound of Music to get me more organized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff