Sometimes Projects Go Bad Part 2

Still working on the cork board to cover the old phone line plate in the Kitchen. Finished painting the edge black and I tried to not get paint on the cork but didn't have that steady of hand. Also I looked at two options to cover up the poor painting job plus the ripped cork from the taping off. One was a metal scrapbook edge that I had left over, but unfortunately there was not enough left to cover. Next was a woven cotton ribbon in a tan color that match the color of the cork. It looked good but would have to be adhered to the board with glue or a tac. I liked the tac idea but not the brass tacs so I painted a few silver and they just didn't turn out looking goof either. I was just about done trying to figure it out when I tried something else and I will post the results tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins