Scrap Fabric

My eagerly awaited fabric from Tonic Living arrived on Friday just in time for the weekend. The lovely Berries in Granite is much more beautiful in person. I have started on the kitchen curtain in this fabric but have run into some road blocks since I was hurrying and trying to get it done. I sewed it uneven twice and have had to rip it apart twice. I am letting this project sit until I have some non-rushed time to devote to it. The scraps that I received are also very delightful, although a few are very small and some are some boring solids, still I am quite happy with the lot. There are some large pieces of a Michael Miller fabric with tea cups that would make cute ruffle skirt for a child and some modern geometrics that would make great pillows. Some great pieces of scrap that I will recycle and put to good use..someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins