Fleeting Friday

My creative motivation is fleeting me this Friday. Actually it has been gone all week. It sometimes feel like  trying to capture creativity is like trying to catch rain drops with a tennis racket. You catch a little but not a bucket full and sometimes you just end up standing in the rain with a wet cold tennis racket. Creativity is fleeting and has been avoiding me this past week for some reason. Last week I could not stop the ideas from flowing out of my brain, so much so that I two list of notes and numerous sketches of ideas. And then comes this week and nothing and I mean nothing. My blog has been very boring and not very creative. So at least it is Friday and my brain can rest for a few days and will be back in action next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan