Hello Again Tom Collins

Years ago, a Tom Collins was the chosen beverage of my much older sisters. When we would go out for dinner with my parents they would order this fancy and foamy drink. I really never knew what it was or that it even contained alcohol. Skip to the present and at Christmas my brother in-law and my husband enjoyed the drink at our Family Christmas dinner. It was the first time I had ever tasted one and knew instantly that it would be a summertime favorite. Then I came across this recipe in Sunset April 2010 for a Cucumber Tom Collins. It gave me goosebumps I was so excited and it sounded to cool and refreshing. I can't wait for a nice warm day to enjoy and say Hello Tom Collins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff