Spring Painting Bug

It is really starting to feel like spring but not look like it yet here in the Northeast. It's raining and dark but it is at least warm. I getting the bug to spruce up for spring and we do have some painting projects to tackle. They are not as nearly as fun as this large striped bathroom, but I can dream. I am usually not a fan of the striped wall in a room, just makes it look smaller or juvenile. But this room is different since it is so very subtle with its tones of yellow. Or maybe it is the color that I am attracted to since it is bright and cheery like the sun that is missing today. Or it could be that my next painting project will be using black and it's not too exciting,but the end result will be fantastic. Wait and see, you will get the painting bug too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins