Thirteen Years Ago!

Thirteen years ago today I was at a St Patrick's Day Parade with friends. Little did I know that that day would change my life forever. You see I met my husband that day, who was also at the parade with friends. While all the parade goers reveled in the festivities, I talked with my future husband the whole afternoon. I broke a dating rule with him by giving him my phone number, which I had wrote on a dollar bill in lipstick! (which he still has) He called me a day later and well we have been happily married for ten years. Being Irish (and who isn't) I believe it was part fate and part luck that we met that day. Happy St Patrick's Day Thirteen years later David!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins