Project Checklist

My brain has been off by itself for a few days, wandering and thinking unsupervised, and has come up with a list of projects that it would like me to attempt. Here is the a preview of the before of just three that it has added to the list.
      1.  This large brandy snifter that a friend of my Husband's was going to throw out.
      2. Two DNKY white hand towels that I scored at Home Goods for $2.00 a piece.

       3. A set of Flocked Adhesive Wall Art in Red for part of a Mother's Day Gift.

Each one is a separate project but my brain would like me to add to the checklist and possibly finish this weekend. I will post the results next week with what actually gets completed from the ever growing checklist!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff