Project Completed

Over the Weekend I completed a few projects that have been hanging around for awhile waiting for me to pay them some attention. Remember these two lovelies..
I had picked them up at TJMax/Home Goods for $2.99 Each. They are DKYN and are very soft. I wanted to use something from my scrap pile to make them just a little more exciting.
I had a very large piece of a nice Michael Miller Fleur de Le in Olive that would look great in my bathroom. So I cut to pieces about 4" wide and then used some leftover fusible quilt batting to secure it to the towel. Then top stitching the fabric on to the towel and here is the end result..
They came out wonderful and they were super easy. I was going to use ribbon or hem tape on the edge of the fabric for more detail, but after sewing them I think they look just right. Nice and simple. A very easy project and nice inexpensive gift . One more project off the list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff