Another Project Completed

Backa few weeks ago, I pick up these flocked adhesive wall decals at TGMax/Home Goods for $5.99.
I thought they were interesting and would make a good project. I thought they were a good deal and when I saw them at another store for $19.99! I knew I found a good deal.

After laying them out I thought I wanted to adhere each of them to piece of dark stained scrap wood. But that got complicated with the size and how to hang each so I opted for a different solution. I bought two black frames 10" x 13" with mats at Michael's for $3.99 each.
Awesome deal since they were on sale for $4.99 plus 20% off. They are a nice basic frame and come in a variety of sizes and mat configurations. Take the back out and insert.
They were slightly long for the frame so a little trimming was necessary, but I think they look great and each cost about $7.00 to complete.

They are nice accent to my Mother-In-Laws red sofa and look lovely against the sage green wall. 



Comments

  1. You mean she has something on her walls that isn't Home Interiors, circa 1984? Haha! They look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff