Another Project Completed..all most



I have been working on making the front of our house a little more interesting this spring. I first painted a few terra cotta suns brown to match my new planters.

Then I took a piece of our Sunbrella Awning fabric in Essex Ivy...

and made a long strip to hang behind the sun. This is the front door before (blurred is our house number to protect the innocent).
And this is after....
I may change the way it is being hung (my twine) to something less noticeable and lower the sun slightly. But I think it makes the front of the house more lively now and once I finish the the planters and use this idea on the other entrance it will all be pulled together..almost there!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins