Darwin Martin House

I had the opportunity to visit the Darwin Martin House complex last night. It was a rainy spring night but I was able to get a few lovely photos. Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1901, the house is under extensive renovation and I was only allowed on the grounds outside. I was able to visit the Barton house and the Gardeners cottage, both wonderful displays of Frank Lloyd Wrights work. I was unable to take any photos of interiors due to copyright laws but I was able to get just a few of the lovely buildings.

The visitors center is it's own work of art and a lovely compliment to the Darwin Martin house.
It was a wonderful evening as the rain fell and everything just seemed to turn green before my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins