Garden Plantings Completed!

After weeks of planning and waiting for the weather to improve, my garden planters are completed. At my front door I had these planters for the past few years..
I like them but wanted to change to color of them since they didn't match the over all color scheme that I wanted to achieve. I decided to paint them brown and add a few interesting flowers.


This is what they look like now. I painted them with Rust-Oleum Universal Flat Espresso brown spray paint and it worked fantastic. The Purple flower is Mealycup Sage with orange Zinnias and Yellow Lantana. I have used all of these before except the Sage, so I will be excited to see how it performs. 

By my side door and garage I choose large planters and a different selection of plants. This time I used Meadow sage,Yellow Dahlias,Silver Fog Euphorbia and Purple Mosaic Verbena. 

I like the combination of purples,yellows and whites since it compliments the Sunbrella Essex Ivy Panel that I placed behind the terra cotta suns (also painted brown). It was a very good weekend and I accomplished all this and my other gardening as well. Now comes the really fun part of watching it all grow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins