Not a Rainy Weekend!


Well it wasn't a total wash out this past weekend and it only really rained on Saturday, but I was still able to get a few projects started and completed. First was some planting of Banana and Cabanelle peppers in the rain that didn't last too long. Then I started on the apron, but still need to get a contrasting fabric for the bottom and pockets as well as D ring for the neck strap. Not on the list was a ottoman cushion cover that was quick and easy and used a bit of recycled foam (more on this in another blog). Lastly I practiced with my new Canon camera with the zoom lens in my garden. I am amazed by the detail that it captures and I still need more practice but very pleased with my results so far.
Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff