Quilt Taffy

While searching for fabric on Ebay last week,I stumbled across a wonderful seller and blogger Quilt Taffy. I was searching for Heather Bailey fabric to make yet another apron with my pattern from www.youcanmakethis.com
Super easy to make and a great gift. I will be making the one on the left and will be using Heather Bailey Nicey Jane in Hello Roses in pink and Nicey Jane Slim Dandy in pink. I ordered them from Quilt Taffy on Friday and received my fabric on Monday! Here is what they looked like when they arrived. I love a great presentation!

The fabric is lovely and I can't wait to work with it.

Inside was a cute little paper coaster with the Quilt Taffy logo.

I might just use this on my desk for my coffee in the morning. It was a great experience with this lovely seller that also has an etsy shop as well http://www.etsy.com/shop/quilttaffy (wish I had know this, next time I will do more research) and a blog http://quilttaffy.blogspot.com/ which she has a giveaway every Thursday!Also I just checked her blog today and she has some wonderful scraps for $10! I think I might have to visit today and tomorrow! Check Quilt Taffy out, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins