Original or Copy?

Sometimes I think I have a great idea and then sometimes I wonder if I subliminally absorbing images while browsing thru magazines and sale ads. I recently came across two items that look very similar to projects that I have completed. First is this scarf in a recent Sunday Target ad.
The purple scarf, second from the right looks vaguely familiar to my grey scarf I made a few months back.
I swear I never say it at Target and came up with the idea while playing with my sewing machine settings. I thought I was dreaming when I saw the ad and then thought I was going crazy when I saw this in the recent issue of Martha Stewart Living.
Now this looks very similar to my Pumpkin poofs or poms that I just blogged about yesterday.
Now I really think I am going crazy since I thought of this idea before I even saw that image in Martha Stewart. I am not trying to pat myself of the back, since both images were probably created months before I had my idea but I am just trying to figure out it they are my original ideas or they are copies? You decided and Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan