Paper Sun Medallions

I can't stop thinking about the sun, so this weeks blogs most likely will be all about how to capture it. I need to see the sun so why not make my own?  So,I started with a handful of shredded paper, card stock circle and double sided tape.
Then I painstakingly arranged each strip of paper in to the shape of sun rays by starting from the center of the circle. Once it was done, I trimmed and crinkled the rays to make them look more natural.
Each one was a creation and was different from the next.
They make me think of Summer and Flowers.
They are easy, quick and a recycling project and my favorite kind of craft!
Just a little tape, card stock and ribbon and I have Paper Sun Medallions for my front door.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. simple, but it surely ROCKS!

    i am following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! I may try this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! saw this at sassy sites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So glad you linked it up to my Open House!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so creative!! Who doesn't love a fun sun?? Thank you for linking up to my K.I.S.S. blog bash last week. This weeks blog bash is in full swing again!! If you haven't already please be sure & link up more of your creativity, I look forward to seeing all your great ideas. :)

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins