Faux Sterling Jewelry and Button Pendants

I have been working on numerous pieces of Jewelry lately to spruce up my spring wardrobe and add to my Etsy shop. Here are just a few things that I made in a few hours and can't wait to enjoy.
Bib Style Faux Sterling rings necklace. So sparkly and light and looks great with all spring colors. Cost me less than a $1.00 to make!
Initial Pendant made from book page paper,button,scrapbook paper and a button! So fun and easy to make. Add a little Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and a bail and you have a cute Birthday or Mother's Day gift!
Another Initial Pendant, this was made with a bit of glitter enhanced paper.
Belt to choker. This was a belt that I found at an Estate Sale back in February. It had been patiently waiting for me to create something with it. Finally I have a unique City Scape choker that I can't wait to wear and maybe sell a few in my Etsy shop since I have about six more!
So just few of the many things I have been working on and hope to get them in my Etsy shop over the weekend! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins