What I Saw Wednesday- The Twins

Over the Easter weekend I as able to spend sometime with my twin nephews. And at a little over 1 1/2 years old they are full of energy and personality. They move so quick at times that it is difficult to get photos of them, but got a few that show how much fun they are.
Waiting for Easter Candy
Looking for cars
Playing on the couch
Resting on the Couch
Checking out the Easter desserts.
The twins are so adorable and making the cutest faces. I wish that I could have captured more of them but there are many years to come for those.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hey Janet, I tried to email you, but couldn't get through. I would like to have you as a guest host for my blog hop, starting tomorrow afternoon. Would you email me at melissaburger20@gmail.com and let me know if you'd like to guest host with me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff