A "What is it Going to Be" Weekend List
The weekend is quickly approaching and I have so much garden work do to since it has been raining for 3 weeks. It is a jungle out in my yard so I have a few outdoor and indoor (well maybe completed on the patio) projects on my list. Here are a few to get me started.
(1) I won this bracelet and I love the bead but don't like how it looks on my wrist,So I am thinking about transforming it into another piece of jewelry.
(2) I will be visiting the Nursery later today to fill my planters with all sorts of lovely flowers. I thinking about doing something a little different this year and maybe incorporating some decorative grasses with my flowers.
(3) Pipe cleaners. I have this idea that might work and might not. It happens to use scrap fabric,flip flops and a little imagination.
(4) Designing a plan for this now empty front yard. All our shrubs have now been pulled out (except for the stumps) and now we are left with an empty slate. A little sculpting of the gardens needs to be done and then we can start planting, just need to select the plants.
(5) And Lastly a pair of earrings that I want to rework into something else, since I hardly wear earrings anymore and hate to see them sitting around and not being used.
And that is it for my "What is it Going to Be" Weekend list. I will sure to show you all the results over the next couple weeks since looks like I have a ton of work ahead of me!