Today is another Friday for me and time for my Weekend List. I have selected some projects I would like to duplicate from Pinterest. Have you you joined yet? It is a great place to see the best of the web and pin you favorites. Here are a few of mine that I would like to make.
(1) Button Jewelry from Marie Les Bas. I have numerous buttons and this looks fun to create!
(2) Hanger keeper from Lillian Vernon. A clever way to store extra hangers (if you have them) and stylish too!
(3) Words from Magazines. I have so many magazines that I could use for this project from the Vera Terra Catalog a few years ago.
(4) Fabric Baskets. The look to fresh and fun from Sew4home. Just need to pick the perfect fabric.
(5) Lastly this lovely chair re-do. I swear I have this exact same chair in the before photo in my craft room.
So those are a few more things that are on my list thanks to Pinterest. It helps me organize the projects I like and one stop reference. Now if I could stop adding new things everyday! Have a great weekend. Enjoy!