Easy Beaded Wrap Bracelet

I have seen these bracelets everywhere and came very close to buying one.
But I knew I could possibly make one for much less and it didn't look that difficult. 
I started by purchasing 2mm leather cording and the beads came from my stash.
I tried to figure it out a few times on my own but then I found this awesome tutorial on Make It/Fake It with step by step images to guide you thru the process.
I used beading thread instead of fishing wire since that is what I had on hand. You start with a button and the top and start your bead.
It went along pretty well, but it does take time to perform the beading correctly. I taped the top and the bottom of my cording to the table so it was easier to wrap the thread around and bead without everything rolling around. Once I was done I tied off the thread and made the super easy closure.
Just knot where you end and make sure you loop fits over your button (I had to take a few beads off to make mine fit). Then my bracelet was done and ready to wear.
It was a bit time consuming, takes patience and a lot of beads..
But the results are well worth it and really can't wait to make another one!
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins