Happy St Patricks Day Key Necklace

Its been a long cold winter and I have been busy in the studio making jewelry and planning for the upcoming show this Summer and Fall. The ideas keep coming so I keep creating and this was one that just came to me in the last few weeks so I thought I would share.
It all started when I was think about shamrocks and how could I make one that would be very simple but unique. I then the ace of clubs came to my mind
I thought about cutting a few cards, but I knew I would never be able to cut it out that perfect. So I broke the shape down in to circles.
So I cut a few circles with my hole punch from some Encyclopedia Paper and transformed them into Shamrocks.
First the Leaves of the Shamrock and then the stem, which is just a sliver of paper.
Coat with a few coats of Mod Podge and let dry and a sealer for the top and it was done. 
I attached a bead to the bottom and it was ready to adorn a Skelton Key.
A lovely St Patricks day Necklace
I made a few versions of  the necklace based on the color of the key.
Both turned out lovely...
Perfect to Celebrate the Holiday!
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan