Painting on the Brain



You probably have heard of water on the brain, I think I have paint on the brain. I am getting the itch to paint again and not sure which type it is this time. I have this desire to paint our living room a wonderful color that I like to call Suntanned Pumpkin. I have yet to come across the exact color that this describes so I will keep looking and painting will be put on hold. The other color that I have fallen in love with is this room in a Key West Cottage. It is called quite simply Peach Pink by Benjamin Moore. I love it with the Lime Green and White, I am just not sure it will work in my home so far from Key West and might look silly in the dead of winter. 


                                                       The other painting that I am 
thinking of is this semi abstract flower piece. I do have a tiny bit of ability to reproduce paintings that I like. I might try this one of another one this weekend if the paint will stay on my brain until then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins