Creative Spillover



Before the long holiday weekend started I had grand plans to start and complete a few projects,but some very important family event (see previous post) took place that took presidents. I was able to squeeze in a few projects and one was a total bust and will not discuss and the other I think,in my opinion, is pretty impressive. So here is the back story..  I found this painting on online at Pier One and instantly fell in love with it. Only problem is that it is $350. So I thought I could reproduce it since I already had a blank canvas that someone had given me and we needed a nice piece for above our new bed. It would only cost about 2-3 hours of my time and $20 for a frame. Here is the end result and I actually just finished last night! Low and behold I can create during the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins