The New Red


I have blogged before about the color green and how it is everywhere in my home. Recently I saw an add for green nail polish and thought it was pretty odd. I considered buying it and possibly wearing it for Halloween. It is a very dark pine green and almost black. Well I bought it but have yet to use it until I saw this in W Magazine, that Green is the new Dark Red (or Vamp as they like to call it). Not sure I am ready to wear it all the time but will give it a try since it is new the Red!

Comments

  1. I have the OPI green color (second from left in the picture)! You are correct, it's really almost a black, but the reds I wear are really really dark, too, so I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff