Festive Holiday Wreath


I made this wreath a few years ago and was inspired to post it after seeing Eddie Ross' beautiful ornament wreath. Mine is far more complicated than his and seems to lose a few ornaments every year. I started with three different sized grape vine wreaths and a ton of glue. First I started glueing the large ornaments on the wreath and then started to work my way around. It takes a little time since you have to fit the ornaments in here and there but the results are fabulous. I store it hanging and try not to let it get bumped since it tends to shed ornaments every year. It is easily fixed with a little glue and it is ready to hang. I love how it looks on the red wall, oh so festive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan