Paint Can Wait



I have some projects to complete before the holiday and include some wreath making for a our Kitchen re-design and a few other things that are rolling around in my head. So in to avoid what i should be doing I have been reading magazines. What a delightful escape unless you are me and my brain. I saw these paint collections in Sunset January 2010 and I want to use all of them, well with the exception of the High Desert, a little too pink and peach, which I thought was left back in the 80's. But I would love my Kitchen in the Southland Retro combination, it really is almost there sans the Green,White and Blue. Who am I kidding, I am not painting another room this year. Only 15 days to wait for the new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff