In the beginning there was a Grey Black Hole...

I love my basement and it's not because it's a place to hide all your junk. I love mine because it is living space and it is organized. Well with the exception of my laundry room, which has become the last resting place for items that don't have a home. You see it started out looking like this photo to the right and then we remodeled and I got doors to hide it. And now it still looks like a grey dark hole and what a mess. It makes me embarrassed to even look at the photo. It is of course a laundry room and there are certain items that have to air dry,but man look at all that stuff! My challenge is to purge some things and re-organize. I have lots of storage ideas and will post photos of the project in progress. Now I have to stop looking at it and start working on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

T-shirt Upcycle to Cardigan