Pass the Inspirational Torch

I get inspired by many things. It could be a lovely piece of art, an Olympic dream coming to fruition or a winter morning sunrise. It seems like some days it is bombarding me from all sides and it is hard to process it all. I was inspired this week to inspire someone else. Years ago I was planning on being a teacher,things really didn't work out since I was to be teaching Junior High Math. Not the funnest of subjects and not the most willing of students. My real passion lied in art and creating, so I think I would have been better as an art teacher. Oh well that was a long time ago, speed up to the present and now I find myself trying to inspire children to find their true trade. I am not a teacher just a person who cares about helping children find an interest. I think it's important and maybe they can figure it out early than me and wont have to write a blog about it to figure it out. Inspiration is everywhere and if you can't use it, pass it on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff