Planter Painting

After purchasing two large new planters for my home, I wanted to get the matching smaller planters for my front entrance. But after waiting and looking at them one last time, I realized that they were much too large and would look odd on my front steps. So I opted to possibly spray paint a few pots that I have already. I have never really painted plastic so this should be an experience. I wanted to use Rust-oleum textured paint, but it was a metallic and just wouldn't fit with my outdoor decor.So I selected this Rust-oleum in Satin Espresso Brown and which comes with the easy trigger that should be easy on the fingers.
I will attempt to paint two of the pots below with it and see how it turns out.

These planters are what I have had on my front steps for the last 2 years, but with the new brown sun and Sunbrella fabric by the front door, they just don't seem to match. I will post photos of the completed project and possibly with plants if weather permits. It is 34 here today! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff