Online Shopping and Product Review

Who doesn't like to online shop? We have bought everything from furniture to clothing online at some point over the years so I am so excited to tell you that I will reviewing an item of dinnerware  from www.csnstores.com in the next week. They have so much to choose from I am not sure where to begin. It could be this set of melamine plates from Working Class Studios:
I love the colors and I think the smaller plates would be good for appetizers and snacks. Or it might be this dipping set by Certified International Hot Tamale Set:

Perfect for oil and bread and I do love the colors as well. Might be too pretty to store away and I will have to keep it on display. Or Maybe a serving set by NotNetural:
I love the retro feel of this and how it looks like I found it at a garage sale. Some great items from CSN Stores and I will review one of them next week for you. So come back and read my review and then you can check out CSN Stores too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins