More Book Page Crafts

Now when I opened the Summer 2011 issue of Do It Yourself Magazine, I was surprised to see more book page crafts. I thought had seen them all but I was wrong.
So sweet and a great use for a book with an interesting cover. This could be a cute shower gift.
 And dyed book pages used to make beautiful flowers. This would be a good Mother's day craft to make and give.
Pinwheels. Now I have made these and used them for art and jewelry, but these are so fun as cupcake decorations and would cost $0.00 to make. 
There are so many things you can make with old books and book pages. I still have a few ideas rolling around in my head since old books are everywhere. What would you do with book pages?
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Mini Antique Mannequins

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff