What I Saw Wednesday- Stowe,Vermont

I was recently in Stowe,Vermont for a work related function. I will spare you the details of the amazing flight thru numerous thunderstorms that hit most of the East coast last week since it was well worth it. I stayed at the Stowe Mountain Lodge.
There is still snow on the mountains, 30 inches to be exact in some areas, and they were skiing about 2 weeks ago. It was a lovely and sunny with a temperatures in the 70's,so I took a nice hike around the property.
Some snow and blue sky. The chair lift was not running but I am sure it would have provided wonderful views and photos.
Part of the giant wheel that keeps the chair lift moving all winter. I love the color,design and my attempt at an art photo.
View from Nosedive Village.
Stones in waiting to be used in some new Villa construction. 
View of the Winter Cottage/Golf Club.
Stowe is very charming and much like a little Swiss village in the mountains and so much more beautiful then photos can express. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipad Pillow Stand

Neck Tie Upcycled to Cuff

Mini Antique Mannequins